VISION AND MISSION
"Enter to Learn,go out to serve"
Footed firmly in its glorious tradition, the college is now looking forward for higher accomplishments in the years ahead. In this endeavour we stand committed to the realization of the following objectives and goals.
● To attain the noble notion of equality based on human dignity and we practice the ideal " Enter to Learn and Out to Serve".
● To involve continuously in the process of removing the disparities based on race, religion and caste through greater participation of the minorities and the backward communities in the mainstream of formal education.
● To remove the social inequalities among people and to uplift the economically and socially downtrodden by providing them the facility of higher education.
● To transform students into knowledgeable, competent, socially committed and honest citizens of the motherland by inculcating the spirit of scientific temper and analytical thinking which enable them to take up the challenge of life.
● To provide competitive, comprehensive quality education and to instil in scholastic abs aesthetic talents of students towards empowering them.
● To realize and honour human values, justice and universal brotherhood and thus provide value-added education for the mental advancement of students.
● To provide a healthy and peaceful atmosphere for achieving maximum output in the fields of learning, teaching, research and extension.
Managed by the Society for Higher Education of the CSI South Kerala Diocese, avows to uplift the rural neighborhood socially and economically by instilling in knowledge, pour light and wisdom into young minds, where they enter to learn and go out to serve. There she or he becomes ideal citizens of our Nation and are trained and guided as well affirming the faith and commitment to God, society and finally humanity is served in ultimate.
Copyright @ 2020 Christian College, Kattakada | Crafted by Catchacloud Technologies.Pvt.Ltd