FUNCTIONS OF THE IQAC
• Development and application of quality parameters for the various academic and administrative activities of the College.
• Collection and Analysis of feedback responses from students, parents and other stakeholders on quality-related institutional processes.
• Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education to the students and faculty.
• Organizing National, International and Institutional workshops, seminars on quality related themes and promotion of quality circles.
• Proper documentation of the various programmes/activities of the College that leads the college achieve its goal
• Acting as a nodal agency of the College for coordinating quality-related activities, including adoption and dissemination of good practices.
• Development and maintenance of Learning Management System for the purpose of maintaining/enhancing the academic quality of the students.
• To stimulate the academic environment for promotion of quality in teaching-learning and research in higher education institutions;
• To undertake quality-related research studies, consultancy and training programmes, and to collaborate with other stakeholders of higher education for quality evaluation, promotion and sustenance.
• Preparation of the Annual Quality Assurance Report (AQAR) of the College based on the quality parameters/assessment criteria
FEED BACK OF INSTITUTION 2015 - 2016
Copyright @ 2020 Christian College, Kattakada | Crafted by Catchacloud Technologies.Pvt.Ltd