OBJECTIVES OF THE IQAC
• The IQAC of the College is constituted to achieve the following objectives:
• To develop a system for conscious, consistent and catalytic action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the institution.
• To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
• To conduct academic audits for all programmes at least once in an year
• To improve institutional functioning.
• To coordinate and improve internal communication to facilitate greater policy implementation and quality assurance towards its stakeholders.
Copyright @ 2020 Christian College, Kattakada | Crafted by Catchacloud Technologies.Pvt.Ltd