Dept. of Mathematics
Christian College, Kattakada
|M.Sc.Mathematics||1997 -1999||Mahatma Gandhi University,Kottayam|
|B.Ed.||2000-2001||Mahatma Gandhi University,Kottayam|
|SET||2002||Government of Kerala|
AREA OF ACADEMIC INTERESTS
Algebraic Graph Theory :A study on Graphs using Algebra and Vive Versa
ACADEMIC BODIES/ DUTIES
- Contributions in Syllabus Restructuring for first degree programme in B.Sc.Mathematics (CBCSS)
- Prepared answer schemes for the valuation of answer scripts of Sc.Mathematics,University Of Kerala( Two Times)
- College Level Monitoring Committee Convenor, Christian college Kattakada (2017 onwards)
- Head of the Department of Mathematics
- IQAC Member
- Staff council Member
- Special skills in teaching
- Expertise in handling Document Preparation system “LaTeX” and Prograaming language “Python”.
- Proficiency in using Mathematics teaching tools such as GEOGEBRA and SAGE
RESEARCH/ ACADEMIC EXPERIENCE
Month Year to till Date
Designation : Waiting for Ph.D registration order from University of Kerala
Month year – Month Year
FUNDED RESEARCH PROJECTS
- Project title, Funding agency, Details
BOOKS & CHAPTERS
- Title of chapter. Chapter. Name of the Book., Editor, Ed. Publisher, year., ISBN
- Title of Book. . Publisher, year., ISBN
- Authors (Bold letter profile name), Year. Paper Tittle. Journal Name, Vol(No): Page Number.
INVITED LECTURE ( COORDINATED BY ME)
- Title of Talk, Name of Seminar or workshop (Date and year) organized by Institution, Address.
- A talk on”Introduction to LaTeX” on 14/02/2012,PTA sponsored at Seminar Hall
- A talk on “Introduction to Geogebra ,an interactive geometry,algebra and Calculus application” on 04/02/2014,PTA sponsored at seminar hall
- A talk on “Introduction to Fractals” on 10/03/2015 ,PTA sponsored at seminar Hall
- A talk “Calculus through open source softwares” on 11/03/2016 at seminar hall
- A workshop on “Personality Development” on 14/03/2016 at seminar hall
- A talk on “The annals of Mathematics from antiquity to the present” at seminar hall on 14/03/2016
- Extension activity on “Introduction to LaTeX and Python”for the students of Madhava kavi memorial Govt.Arts and Science college on 10/09/2017 at Computer Lab,College
- A talk on ”open source softwares for Mathematics” on 23/03/2018 at seminar hall.
SYMPOSIA & WORKSHOPS
Participated in the
- three day workshop on “Maple-a Mathematical tool”, sponsored by KSCSTE and organized by All Saints’college, Thumpa from 5-1-2011 to 7-1-2011.
- workshop sponsored by Department of collegiate education on “Methodology of Science with special emphasiz on Python Learning”at KNM Govt.Arts&Science College on 25th&26th of August 2011.
- workshop sponsored by Department of collegiate education on “Essentials of LaTeX Programming”at KNM government college,Kanjiramkulam on 8th &9th December2011
- three day national seminar on “LaTeX programming” sponsored by KSCSTE and organized by All Saints’college, Thumpa from 11-1-2012 to 13-1-2012
- UGC-sponsored orientation programme conducted by the UGC-Academic staff college,University of Kerala from 17/04/2012 to 14/05/2012.
- three day national seminar on “Essentials of LaTeX programming” sponsored by KSCSTE and organized by All Saints’ college,Thumpa from 21-11-2012 to 23-11-2012.
- 2 day national conference on “Discrete mathematics and applications”sponsored by UGC and organized by the department of Mathematics, Marthoma College, Thiruvalla from 6-12-2012 to 8-12-2012
- 2- day workshop on division of the syllabus of FDP in Mathematics under CBCSS”organised by the board of studies and Kerala state higher education council and conducted at Mar Ivanios College on 20th and 21st of March 2014.
- UGC-sponsored Refresher course in Mathematics conducted by the university of Kerala from 17/09/2014 to 07/10/2014.
- workshop on “Scientific computing using Python”sponsored by the department of collegiate education and organized by University College, Thiruvananthapuram from 13/01/2017 to 14/01/2017.
- workshop organized by the University level monitoring committee,University of Kerala on ’’ The effective implementation of Continuous Evaluation” on 10/02/2017.
- Workshop on syllabus revision sponsored by The University of Kerala and conducted by the board of studies at Govt. College for Women,Thiruvananthapuram from 8/03/2017 to 10/03/2017
- 2 –day national workshop on “Statistical Data analysis using R” conducted by the department of statistics, Govt.Victoria college, Palakkad on 4th and 5th December 2017.
- short-term course in Research Methodology conducted by UGC-HRDC University of Kerala from 22/02/2018 to 28/02/2018
- State Level Eligibility Test(SET) in 2002
- UGC-NET UGC-CSIR NET in December 2009
- Young scientist award
- Discoveries/achievements in research
Profile : Male, 40 years, Married with 2 children
Nationality : Indian
Date of Birth : 25/05/1977
Current Location : Sreemangalam,TNA A-10, Thampuran Nagar,Edapazhanji,Thiruvananthapuram
Name of Father : Sreedhara Warrier
Qualification : M.Sc. B.Ed. with SET and NET
Languages known : Malayalam,Hindi and English
Hobbies : Reading and singing
Residence Address .Padinjare warriam, Perissery P.O,Chengannur,pin-689121